Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Being Primarily Absent...

I beg forgiveness for my absence and silence, my friends. It seems that the summer's hustle and bustle has muted my poetic voice somewhat. I will endeavor as best I can to continue to write, though my pace, I fear, will be somewhat decreased. Do not give up hope, however. I am still here, and still thinking of all of you.

As an adjunct to this little apology, I will also say, "Sorry," to those people whose websites have been left unread and unpatronized by me. Rest assured, I shall return and make comments when time allows.

Well, then. I hope you are all doing well and keeping cool in this unreasonably hot summer.

3 comments:

Mushster said...

Hmmm ok. I had sworn never to forgive you but seeing you asked so nicely I will :p

Seriously though, know the feeling very well and I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say we're glad to hear from you however infrequently.

Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mush,

What a nice thing to say! See--I need to post more, if only to get the occasional comment that really makes my day, as yours did.

MB said...

Firehawk, thanks for your comment on my blog. Please don't beat yourself up over falling out of circulation a bit. Real life is the real thing, after all, and takes precedence. But yes, you are missed, and yes, I'm always glad to see you back!

Across Inconstant Breath

Would that this skin this frail armor atop the husk of slow departure -  Would that it held against the teeth  of night's maw a...