Sunday, July 01, 2007

Publishing Note

For those of you who are interested, an online magazine called The Open Vein just came out with its first issue, and I have a story in it. If you'd like to read the magazine, it is available here. I hope you'll check it out. The Open Vein can use all the patronage it can get. (So can I, but that's another story.)

Sorry for the slowness of my posting schedule, folks. We've been having a pretty serious plumbing issue at my house, and it's sucked up all my time of late. Then there was the internet outage, my cousin Bob in from out of town, big projects at work...I won't bore you with the litany...oh, wait. Never mind.

No comments:

Across Inconstant Breath

Would that this skin this frail armor atop the husk of slow departure -  Would that it held against the teeth  of night's maw a...