Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Poem Published!

Hey, folks.

Yes, I know this blog has been dormant for lo, these many months. My poetry writing mojo
has not been workin' of late. That said, I did get a new poem published. It is called "This Misspent Requiem", and is featured in the January issue of Pens On Fire, the online poetry magazine. I'm pleased to be featured at that site once more, as I have two prior works there.

In any case, should you wish to read this one, it is beyond the following link:

http://pensonfire.com/ptracy.html

Cheers,

Patrick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read this poem again. It's really an amazing piece, Patrick. I hope many people take a moment to read it. Beautiful usage of words. M

Across Inconstant Breath

Would that this skin this frail armor atop the husk of slow departure -  Would that it held against the teeth  of night's maw a...